Abandoned Nunnery

The building only known as the New-hill haunted house among the young was a summer villa built in 1890. After the foundation of the Carmelites in Hungary the building was bought by the order and operated as a monastery. During the II. World War the sisters were hiding hundreds of Jewish family in the building … Continue reading Abandoned Nunnery